I've noticed an outbreak of blog tag lately and figured since I've been tagged by both Brigid and Aimee, I should get moving before I run out of people to tag (I think this may already have happened!). I previously only posted 5 items, but thought of 2 more. See below for the fabulous #6 & #7.
Here's the rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged!
- I have won 2 deparmental awards from work - the "One more Drink" award and "Sweetest Tooth" award. I swear I live a healthy life though y'all might think otherwise now. It is true, though- I like to have a good time, and especially enjoy any and all desserts!
- My husband & I grew up 10 minutes away from each other, went to college in the same state, then both moved to Chicago after college where we lived about a block apart until we finally met in 2004! It took quite a few years, but we finally found each other.
- I can stand a lot of things, but I absolutely cannot stand to be cold. I get irritable & don't leave the house. Poster child for seasonal depression. Well, it's taken me 28 years to figure this out, but I have finally moved somewhere warm. Previously: St Louis, South Bend, Chicago (capital of all things cold and snowy).
- I have saved almost every issue of Cooking Light since I started subscribing in 2002. I am not OCD, but I do love my Cooking Lights!
- Talents I do not possess: whistling, skiing, swimming in butterfly stroke. Maybe I should rethink my New Year's resolution.
- I visit the grocery store on average 5 out of 7 days. I really love to cook, but have not yet mastered the art of planning ahead. There is always one more ingredient that I need which in turn ends up in a purchase of about 5 or more items. Thankfully, there is an abundance of grocery stores near me.
- A friend and I once flew to Tempe, AZ just because a Cereality had opened there. For those not in the know, Cereality is a "cereal bar & cafe" where you can mix & match cereals and toppings. After flying there, we trudged through 100 degree heat to arrive at the location on the ASU campus, only to find it...closed. School wasn't in session! DOH! Poor trip planning. :) We emailed our sob story to the contact us address on the website and they were so nice to send us a huge box of goodies. We heart Cereality!