I spent the weekend in Kansas City to celebrate my older brother's birthday. Though he and his friends are anywhere from 3.5 - 7 years older than me, they seriously know how to PARTY. After several days of drinking and eating to excess, I'm absolutely pooped today and struggle to keep one eye open. I do have some fun recipes and stories to share - especially one of trying to cook a birthday dessert in a bachelor's apartment. Available ingredients: think old spaghetti sauce, stale chips and moldy cheese....sounds like a bachelor cliche, but I have photographic evidence.
In the meantime, I've seen a couple of these Flickr searches and was inspired by Sweets By Sarah's post. This saves me from trying to write in complete sentences as well. Enjoy!
The rules are simple:
1. Go to http://www.flickr.com/.
2. Type your answer to each question in the “search” box.
3. Using only the first page, pick an image.
4. Copy and paste the picture into your blog.
- What is your first name?
- What is your favorite food?
Particularly appropriate since it's 'fake' sushi made from rice krispy treats. Rice krispy treats & sushi are my favorite foods
- What high school did you go to?
- What is your favorite color?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is your favorite drink?
- What is your dream vacation?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What do you want to be when your grow up?
- What do you love most in life?
- What is one word to describe you?